Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ecclesall Woods Flowers.jpg


Ecclesall Woods Flowers.jpg, originally uploaded by Jon W. Howson.

A recent trip to Ecclesall Woods to photograph some flowers, mainly daffodils and windflowers as they were the only two I could find. I have seen lots more varieties in the past, but it may still be a bit early in the year for them.

Also, it was a chance to try out my collection of close-up lens on my canon camera, having been originally bought for my fujifilm one. An interesting lesson learnt that the working distance decreases as the strength of the close-up lens increases. I had completely forgotten about that happening.

Anyways, more images, besides the ones posted here, can be found over on my flickr photostream.

Ecclesall Woods Flowers-5.jpg

Ecclesall Woods Flowers-4.jpg


==============================================
Please subscribe to the blog by using one of the links on the right hand side of the page to be kept informed of my photographic activities and interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment