Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Come Along and Join My New Facebook Pages

I'm reaching out to everyone and hoping that you will take a few minutes to browse around and see what I am doing. I am still working on some minor fixes and will be filling out the portfolio sections over the next few weeks, but I'm up and running!

I have recently taken the decision to split up my original photography facebook fan page into three areas of photography. The original page is being dedicated towards Fashion Photography, whilst the two pages are aimed towards advertising and editorial photography and boudoir photography.

Please check out the above mentioned sites, "like" them, and suggest them to friends or anyone who may be interested!

Any feedback is not only welcome but appreciated.

==============================================
Please subscribe to the blog by using one of the links on the right hand side of the page to be kept informed of my photographic activities and interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment