Tuesday, January 04, 2011

52 - A Project For Photographers

Recently I have been looking at pushing my photography a bit further, hopefully into the realms of paid work and assignments. With this in mind, the appearance of Don Giannatti, of Lighting Essentials, and his project for the year, 52 A Project For Photographers: Assignments, Discussions, Critiques, and Portfolio Building seems to be right up my street.

The structure of the project is that there will be a new assignment each Monday. The list for January is:

Assignment 1: Mission Statement
January 3, 2011

Assignment 2: Portrait of a Stranger
January 10, 2011

Assignment 3: Still Life
January 17, 2011

Assignment 4: Environment and the Weather
January 24, 2011

For more details about the particular assignments, head over to Lighting Essentials

So, be on the look out for my first assignment, the mission statement, in the near future. It would be appreciated if you could leave encouragement, advice, constructive criticism to help push me to be the best photographer I can be. Thanks!

==============================================

Please subscribe to the blog by using one of the links on the right hand side of the page to be kept informed of my photographic activities and interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment